Rules and Information!
- Pointers and Flushers are welcome entries in our Open competition.
- Cost per run is found in my newsletter or you may send an email or call for pricing. Members may use birds off of their account.
- Each run has a max run time of 15 minutes
- You may use a remote collar
- Each run will have 3 birds placed
- Upon locating birds flushing dogs must flush, pointers must hold a point of 5 seconds
- Gunner shoots the bird
- Gun dog retrieves bird to handler. On the retrieve the handler cannot move towards the dog on the retrieve.
- A safety may be called by gunner or judge in a unsafe or potentially unsafe situation. A safety counts as a bagged bird.
- Time of run
This is designed to be a simple and fun event!
- If you are a new gunner or have a new dog come on out and run your dog for fun without a judge if you would prefer. You will not be scored, but you will get your dog on some birds!
- If there is any variance in rules or information for a given event they will be stated beforehand and entries will be notified before the event begins for clarification!